Welcome to PrimeThought Software Solutions
SpatialAL(Automated Learning)is a tool that plugs into our spatial products that performs automated machine learning to predict profitability, turnover etc. for things like potential new store locations etc.
What is Machine Learning?
Machine learning is the use and development of computer systems that are able to learn and adapt without following explicit instructions, by using algorithms and statistical models to analyse and draw inferences from patterns in data.
Automated machine learning, also referred to as automated ML or AutoML, is the process of automating the time-consuming, iterative tasks of machine learning model development.
SpatialAL Introduction Videos
Introduction to and Practical Demonstration of SpatialAL
SpatialAL is used to predict things like profitibility, turnover or any other variable of interest for things like potential new store locations etc. This is done using machine learning technology which makes use of predictive models such as:
- Binary Classification
- Multiclass Classification
How it Works
- The profitability etc. of a store is driven by a number of factors, some of them environmental.
- We don’t have access to all the factors that lead to success or failure (for instance if the store is in a busy isle of the shopping center) but we put in all the factors that we do have access to (NLI, demographics, day-night population etc.) and this is aggregated into the territory of each store. (Existing and new sites).
- Using Machine Learning we take all the variables and let the computer analyze them and find patterns and see which variables influence profitability etc. and calculate a fit for that.
- The more data we put into the Machine Learning algorithm the more accurate or better our fit is likely to be.
- To test our fit, we run the current stores through the algorithm and test the variance.
- The variance between predicted and actual will test whether you have relevant factors in your data.
- Once this test is successful, we apply this model to all the new store locations to predict profitability (or other variable of interest).
SpatialAL is used successfully by the following professions:
- Data Analyst
- BI Manager
- Sales & Marketing Analyst
- Sales & Operations Manager
- Logistics Planner
- Route to Market Specialist
- Distribution Manager
- Market Analyst
- Market Research Specialist
- GIS Specialist
- Information Specialist
- And more…
COMPREHENSIVE DEMONSTRATION OF SPATIALAL
SPATIALAL- THE LATEST PRIMETHOUGHT SOFTWARE SOLUTIONS PRODUCT!
What is it? SpatialAL(Automated Learning) is a tool that plugs into our other products that...